Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Project Life - April 2013

I am going to share a bit of a different project here today using a lot of different products. I had a stamp set from Whiff of Joy that really made me think of Project Life and then there was that 3x4 heart pocked page die that just spoke to me. So what I decided to do for this Whiff of Joy post was to make my own project life cards using these products. I really wanted to show a different way to use the stamps and dies and how versatile they really are.

I made it pretty simple by just stamping the images in black ink on white paper and then trimming the papers to 3x4. I then added some more embellishments by using washi tape, enamel dots and so on.

















































I really like the way the cards turned out and of course I had to make a project life spread using my new cards. I ended up making three pages for April 2013 (yes I am still really behind on the whole thing). So here is the final spread that I made.



































-----------------
Supplies used:
Whiff of Joy - Birthday Phrases 
Whiff of Joy - 2014 
Whiff of Joy - Tiny Hearts - Pocket Page Die-Light - 3x4'' 
Whiff of Joy - Pearl Brads - Blue Basics 
SN@P - Cardstock Stickers - Love 
SN@P - Stickers Typeset 
Studio Calico Wood Veneers - Tiny Hearts 
My Mind's Eye - Boy Crazy - Enamel Dots 
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Project Life - Jade Core Kit
Project Life - Date Stamp
My Minds Eye - Washi Tape

Silhouette Cut Files

No comments:

Post a Comment