Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love Challenge #156

It is already Tuesday again and time for another fun challenge over SweetStamps.com. This week the theme is Love and I did a card using some kraft paper and some blue vellum. I colored the vellum with my copic markers to get it in the color I wanted it. Things didn't really go as I planned with this card, but it kind of worked out anyway. Hope you like it.
And as usual you can join the fun and win some great prizes. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps:


6 comments:

  1. I love that craft paper and those pretty pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! I love the pearls on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card- love the butterfly and the pearls layered on the Kraft and Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your butterfly is beautiful, Erika…this sentiment is so touching. We should all know that we are loved. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design with the vellum butterfly and the variety of layers and pearls

    ReplyDelete