Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pink, Red & White Challenge #155

I have had a very busy week again and haven't really been crafting as much as I would have wanted. My cat had kittens about 2 weeks ago and things didn't really go as planned and I ended up bottle feeding them and unfortunately we lost two of the four kittens that was born. Thing seem to have calmed down a bit now though and they have started to get better and are now eating on their own and I have finally some time to craft again.

And now since it is Tuesday again it is time for another fun challenge over SweetStamps.com. This week the theme is Pink, Red & White and I did a card using those colors. I also added some black to my card (well I guess I added a lot). I used a black card base because I wanted the three colors to "pop". Hope you like it.

And as usual you can join the fun and win some great prizes. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps:


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the colors on the black cardstock, it really makes everything pop and the glitter from the glitter glue more eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great way to use that die, thanks for the inspiration and great job with the red, white and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple design of the die as your focal point. Wonderful sparkle and love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is both striking and beautiful! Love the touch of the pearl heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect to put your focal piece on top of stark black! This is a striking card, Erika. {{Glad your kittens are doing better!}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done- love the way the colors pop on the black- and all of the glimmer! Glad to hear two of the kitties are doing well!

    ReplyDelete