Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tag Challenge #140

I don't know where times goes but I just seem to pass by so fast. Another week has gone and I just don't know where the last one went.

Since it is Tuesday again today it's time for another challenge over at SweetStamps.com and this time the theme is Tags. So I have made myself a bit of an "artsy" tag and I hope you like it.

I used Dylusion Spray Inks and Perfect Pearl Mists to make the background. Then I added some layers with a SweetCuts die and some Distress Ink. I put my sentiment in the bottom of the tag and embossed it heavily with white embossing powder. I also added some embossing powder to the whole tag to give if some more texture and interest.


As usual you can join the fun. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh love the colors you have used here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I like how the turquoise color just pops thru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful colors and the depth you obtained with your technique! Love the great way you used the Embossing Powder too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the deep rich colors and your technique too. Super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are just lovely on this tag Erika! The embossed white stands out so perfectly. Beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag, love the deep colors and how you used the die in the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! Wow, I absolutely LOVE the colours and the way you have worked with the products. Stunning!
    Kram Annette

    ReplyDelete