Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Center Step Card Challenge #139

This weeks challenge is Anything Goes, but with a bit of twist. This week the challenge is combined with the Monthly Technique Challenge and this time the challenge is to make a Center Step Card. I have to be honest and tell you that I have never made a card like that and it is not something I have ever thought of doing either. I kind of stick to making simple cards in "normal" formats. But as always it is fun with a challenge and I did the best I could. I have to say I found it to be hard and I didn't really know what to do with all the spaces on the card. But I ended up using some red and white cardstock. I did some paper piecing and added a few diecuts and ofcourse lots of glitter and glimmer :) So I hope you like the card.



As usual you can join the fun. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

5 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely lovely card!!! Love the layering and coloring of the flowers. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made an amazing card for your first Center Step card! Love the coloring of the flowers- such depth you achieved! Love your side dies and the stickles- so cute and love the white accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it hard to believe that your pretty card is your first ever step card, Erika! You did a lovely job, the colors and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design, love the paper piecing on the flowers and the added dies cuts. The flowers just pop off the card. Love the stitching too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and rich in colors and your design is great.

    ReplyDelete