Saturday, October 26, 2013

October Release - Uniko Studio

Today we can finally reveal all of the great stamps and dies in the October release at Uniko Studio. There are some great stamps in this release and I have had so much fun creating with them.

I'll show you two cards today and I also made a video for both these cards and you'll find them in the bottom of this post as usual or at my YouTube Channel.


For my cards I focused mainly in the new snowflake die, which I love by the way. My cards are very simple, but I do think that this beautiful die is enough.


So here's the first card:




 







































And here is my second card made with nothing but the die, distress inks and a sentiment stamp.










































So that was all I had for today, and I hope you liked the new release and don't forget to check out the Uniko Studio Blog and the rest of the design team blogs for more cards using the new release.

Uniko Studio Blog (Bev)
Aimes
Amber
Erika - you are here
Gayatri
Nicki
Ren-Yi
Stacey

YouTube Video of card number 1 and a short product introduction:



I didn't manage to get the voiceover to work on the next video, so I just fast forwarded it and added some music. So it may not be the best tutorial, but atleast you can see what I did.
YouTube Video of card number 2:

29 comments:

  1. Both cards are just fab - absolutely love the first, white on white, card. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lovely snowflake die is definitely enough to carry itself without added help. Your cards are wonderful. Esp love the first one....white on white is my fave!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those snowflakes steal the show all on their own; no supporting cast needed! These are stunning, absolutely stunning! Thank you for the videos - engaging, delightful and inspiring! You and this new release = magic!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Particularly loving the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way of showcasing these snowflakes ... two such different and wonderful looks! I adore the white on white particularly! Anita (in France) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas for Christmas cards on a tight schedule! Loved the videos, always better than a written explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the die cut snowflake and the sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and I think these snowflakes are going to be very popular. Thanks for the videos too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hej Erika!
    Love the cards especially the first one. The snowflake is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. h my... Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creations! I am loving the look of those snowflake dies and stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first card is stunning. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous! I love how you used the negative on the second card! Great videos too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards - I especially like the black and white one..
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards. The first is so elegant and that sentiment it so lovely. I love the way you created the stripes on the second card - very clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards, the snowflakes in this release are gorgeous. The dies alone look so useful. Fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards, my favorite is the first one with what looks to have a pink, shimmery snowflake - love the way it adds a bit of elegance to your card and the sentiment is sweet!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards! Love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards! I especially love the first one, it really took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beauti-FUL. I love the snowflake and how you have created two completely different cards with the same die.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my, those snowflakes are stunning! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these cards!!!
    Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two beautiful Christmas cards! Love the white-on white especially, but that classic red and green is pretty too! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous cards.......these snowflakes look to be popular with the DT too :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous fabulous cards, the snowflake sentiment is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love your cards and that snowflake sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, these are both gorgeous! I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous! WOW, you made those snowflakes just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both cards are so cool. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete