Friday, October 25, 2013

Introducing - Uniko Studio Jolly Christmas

After some major issues with the post office refusing to deliver the package with my stamps I can finally share some products from the upcoming release. I have to say I totally love the new release and I can't wait to start using all of the stamps and dies.

Today we are introducing a very special and fun set that includes a super adorable Santa called Jolly Christmas. I love this cute little man so I just had to use him for my first card. And since I missed out on the fun this week I ended up using stamps from three of the new sets. So on my card today you can see a glimpse of the new Background Builders set as well as the new addition to my favorite collection All Occasion Sentiments.

I colored the image in a bit of an unusual way, atleast for me. I used my Distress Markers to color the image, but instead of using them with water I just used them as regular markers. So there is no blending, just plain colors put down on the image, just like I did in kindergarten.

After the image was colored I cut him out, stamped a "hill" and glued the Santa down and added the sentiment. Simple as that! Of course I needed to add some glitter to the image too.

So here's the card, I hope you like it and don't forget to check out the Uniko Studio Blog and the rest of the design team blogs for more cards using the new Jolly Christmas Stamp Set.



Unfortunately I didn't have the time to record a video this time, but I'll record a video showing you all of the new stamps and a new card I've made later on this week.

Uniko Studio Blog (Bev)
Aimes
Amber
Gayatri
Nicki
Ren-Yi
Stacey
Taheerah

6 comments:

  1. Great card Erika and love the way you've curved the background - looks superb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, sorry to hear your "happy mail" experienced some frustrations, but so glad the situation was resolved, especially because we get to see the magic you've worked with the darling Santa from Jolly Christmas. He's adorable, and your curved trees+sentiment background is a deligthful special touch!! Thanks for sharing your creativity in showcasing this release!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you combined all these sets, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've made the hill and the modern sentiment stamp is just perfect for this modern Santa. Am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you have used a few of the new sets and created the hill. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really fun card - like the way you've created the hill!

    ReplyDelete