Saturday, January 17, 2015

Mixed Media - Deerly Beloved 1 - Art Journal Page #10

Today I am finally back with the first new video and art project after my long holiday. I started out pretty simple and didn't make anything too complicated today. The project I am sharing today is a bit different, but I choose to add it to my Art Journal section anyway. It's more of a painting that you hang on the wall than an actual page in my journal, but still.

This image is part of a series that I am calling "Deerly Beloved", and this is the first piece that I have completed.





After the painting was done and dry I placed it in a white frame from IKEA and will be hanging it on the wall together with another painting in the same style (will show how to make that one later too)

I also filmed a tutorial for this card that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:


-----------------
Products used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment