Saturday, June 21, 2014

For You

Last week I shared a card on the blog for the Swedish shop Scraplagret. I made a card using some products I got from there and I wanted to share it here on my blog too. The papers I have used for this card are from a company called Maja Designs and I have to say I really like these papers. I usually have a very clean and simple style when I make cards but I still have a bit of a weak spot for distressed and vintage looking products. So I had to try these papers and make something that may be a bit outside of my comfort zone.

The sentiment is letter stickers and is Swedish for "For You".













































------------------
Products from the shop
Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics - 10th of March
Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics - 9th of March 
Bazzill Classic - Kraft 
Prima Rosarian 8x10 Alphabet Sheet 
Mulberry Cherry Blossoms 25mm - 2-tone Antique Blue 
Mulberry 10mm - Light Mocha 
Prima Princess - Paperclip

No comments:

Post a Comment