Thursday, August 8, 2013

Uniko Studio Introduction #2


Today I'll be showing you a card made with another of the new stamp sets in the August release.

This card features a sentiment from the new stamp set in the All Occasion Sentiment line. I can't tell you enough how much I am in love with all of these stamps. I love the large beautiful sentiments in these sets and I an so glad there are more of them being released now. 




Check back tomorrow for some more peeks of the new release and be sure to take a look at all the design team blogs.Beverly
Aimes
Amber
Erika - you are here
Gayatri
Nicki
Ren-Yi
Stacey
Taheerah






6 comments:

  1. I love those bold sentiments. Can't wait to see the full stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flower, so striking in dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Erika - love the window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The flower and sentiment are eye-catching X 1000!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love the 'thank you' font and that gorgeous die cut flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great window card. Love the die cut flower and the lil wee center.

    ReplyDelete