Sunday, September 14, 2014

Simple Sunday #15 - Layering small banners

Today I am finally back with a new Simple Sunday project. I had some technical difficulties with my video last week, but this time it all worked the way is is supposed to and I got my video done.

For this card I have been using a few stamp sets and dies from Whiff Of Joy. These banners are one of my favorite dies and you can use banners for everything. This time I stamped a few of them with different patterns and I also colored two strips of paper with the same ink I used for stamping. This way I can make my own custom cardstock that will match my stamped banners.



I also filmed a tutorial for this card that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:


-----------------
Products used:


----------------
I also added this card to the following challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch!
CASE Study 

4 comments:

  1. Great card and video. Thank you for joining us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch--love the different banners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Love those banners! Thanks for joining us this week for the CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete