Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mixed Media - Live Life - Art Journal Page #5

Today I am finally dine editing the Art Journal video that I filmed a while back. It feels like it just took forever to get this video done. The whole editing did go pretty fast, but I think the hardest part for me is to actually take the time to sit down and start. Being lazy isn't really a good thing.



To make this page I used mostly acrylic paints, but I also added some Distress Stain, Spray Inks and marker to it. It is a bit different for me and I usually don't do "complicated" things like this, but I like to try new styles and experiment in my art journal. That is what the art journal is for anyway, right?

I hope you like it and if you want to see how I did this page, take a look at my YouTube video where I explain all the steps I did.

I also filmed a tutorial for this art journal page that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.


YouTube Video:

-----------------
Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment