Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Birthday - Simple heart window

Today I did a card for my Simple Sunday series, but when I sat down to edit my video I realized that the footage didn't work and the whole thing was just completely useless. So instead of uploading a new video I'll just have to show you my card here on the blog instead.

This card is super simple and could easily be replicated if one would need a lot of cards for something. I die cut a heart shaped window from a white piece of cardstock and then adhered it to a green card base. I also added a green button with some string to add a little bit more detail. I stamped a small sentiment i black ink and this card could be used for any occasion if you would just switch out the sentiment. I chose to stamp a birthday greeting since I always have use for cards like that.




-----------------
Products used:

1 comment: