Monday, March 10, 2014

Simple Sunday #4 - Wishing You

Today I am sharing another Simple Sunday card and video here on the blog. I do realize that it is Monday today, but I had a very hectic weekend so I just didn't have the time to upload the video yesterday. For this card I am using products from Whiff of Joy

I didn't really know what I wanted to do for this card and I started going trough all of my drawers and ended up with a cute trio of butterflies. I don't know what it is about butterflies that make me go back to them time after time. I also used some scraps from another card I made a few weeks ago and when I was done I noticed that the two cards were a bit too similar, but I just didn't want to redo the card. If you are interested in getting any of these supplies for yourself, please visit the Whiff of Joy shop.



I have also uploaded a tutorial video that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:


--------------------
Supplies used:


1 comment: