Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sending Hugs And Kisses

Today I am sharing a new card using dies and stamps from Whiff of Joy. I wanted to make a card that could be used for a variety of things and I also wanted it to be pretty clean and simple. I decided I wanted to put some rainbow colored hearts on the front of the card but I didn't really have any die that looked the way I wanted. But I did find this hearts banner die with a bunch of really beautiful hearts. So I decided to use that die in a bit of a different way. I cut out all of the larger hearts from the die and used them for my card. Hope you like it. If you are interested in getting any of these supplies for yourself, please visit the Whiff of Joy shop.


I have also uploaded a tutorial video that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:


--------------------
Products used on this card:





--------------------

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the sparkle on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carnivals are magical, so is this card!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete