Saturday, March 15, 2014

Monthly Technique Challenge - Inking with Markers

It is time for a new monthly technique challenge over at SweetStamps.com today and this time the challenge is to ink your stamp with markers.I used my Distress Markers and some watercolor paper and after I stamped my image I misted the stamp with water.

As usual you can join the fun. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:



Other products used:

4 comments:

  1. Love the spritzed watercolor effect on your card. The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love the look of your card, so fun! Great colors use, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thought to mist your card, Erika. Wonderful colors and effects, this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design, love the bright colors and watercolor effect.

    ReplyDelete