Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter Blues Challenge #152

Today is Tuesday again and time for a challenge over at SweetStamps.com. This week the theme is Winter Blues and I have made a simple card using a nice lace medallion stamp. I colored it with a mix between Distress Markers, Wink of Stella Pens and Stickles. It started out needing color, and then I ended up over coloring it so it stood out too much. So I had so salvage it somehow and decided on adding a piece of light blue vellum. And I do thing I managed to salvage the card pretty nicely.

And as usual you can join the fun and win some great prizes. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:


3 comments:

  1. Great card love how you used the stamp on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on the medallion and love how the blue vellum softens the look of the design.

    ReplyDelete