Friday, January 17, 2014

Sneak Peek day #2 - Whiff of Joy

Whiff oh Joy are having a new release on January 20th and we are having a Blog Hop on the day of the release. But from the 16th to the 19th we'll be showing you a few sneak peeks of the content in the new release. I'll be showing you a peek today and tomorrow and then I'll participate in the blog hop on the 20th as well. 

I have made a card today using a few of the new products and I have also made a short YouTube Video. But since this is just a peek of the release I am not showing you any new products in the video. You'll have to wait until release day to see all of the goodies released. 

So to my card for today. Do you ever experience that your mind has this great idea of what you should make and then when you start crafting nothing seem to work and your project just turn in to a huge mess? Well, that happened to me. I had this idea of what I was going to do with the great products that I had in front of me, but when I started nothing worked out. I was thinking a long time that I would just throw away the card and start all over, but then I changed my mind. I am not afraid to show my failures and even though I don't like the card someone else might. So today I am showing you a card that I am not really happy with, but I love the products I used and I want to show you a peek of the wonderful stamps and dies that will be released on January 20th.

So I hope you like it and don't forget to check out the Whiff of Joy Blog.














































YouTube Video:




http://www.whiffofjoy.ch/

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. It is really effective having it monochromatic and enjoyed watching your video!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erika,
    your card looks fantastic. The idea to do a video of making your card is great. Thank you to share your working steps.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Susen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling in the monochromatic colors, very fun.

    ReplyDelete