Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Red & Green Challenge #146

It's Tuesday again and time for another challenge over at SweetStamps.com. This week the theme is Red & Green and that ofcourse made me think of Christmas again. So I made a Christmas card using these colors and a great stamp set with some cute birds.

I stamped my image on creme cardstock and colored it with Distress Markers. To make it a bit more dimensional I stamped and cut out one of the birds and did some paper piecing. I also added some glitter to the card. I mean how can you not use glitter for Christmas?

As usual you can join the fun. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love this stamps and how rich the color of your birds are. The added glitz is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sparkle on the ornament, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Erika! Your coloring is just wonderful and that added touch of sparkle is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored and love the shimmer! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the snow look so real! Your colouring is amazing!
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful card!! Love the add glitz to the snow and ornament!! The ornament looks amazing! Lovely coloring!! Nice simple design, yet so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design, beautiful coloring on the Cardinals and love the sparkle of the glitter on the ornament and snow.

    ReplyDelete