Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Glitter Challenge #148

It's Tuesday again and time for another weekly challenge over at SweetStamps.com. This week the theme is Glitter and I tried a bit of different technique for me this time.

I used Glossy Accents and some glitter that I had laying around and used a Medallion die as a mask when applying the glue. Then I added the glitter and hoped that it would stick. I did warp the paper a little bit too much though, but the glitter is staying in place. 

Then I die cut another piece of the die and adhered the positive side to the glitter and the negative side with some foam squares. I realized that I messed up a bit when trying to align the cutout with the glittered image, but I didn't bother to redo the whole thing. Things don't have to be perfect.

As usual you can join the fun. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

4 comments:

  1. Erika what a great way to use the die! Love all that glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card idea- the sparkle is fab and love that die! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of that die, Erika! Love this sparkly creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the die and love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete