Sunday, December 15, 2013

Monthly Technique Challenge - Easel Card

It is time for a new monthly technique challenge over at SweetStamps.com today and since I am somewhere in Mexico right now I have made my card in advance and have scheduled this post. This week the theme is Easel Cards and this yet another technique I have never tried before. I couldn't find any measurements on the Internet to help me make this card so I just tried my best to make something that would work. I realized when I was done that I made the "folded pieces" too small and my card doesn't stand as upright as I would like, but it still worked out and I am pretty happy anyway.

As usual you can join the fun. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.

Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

3 comments:

  1. I like the color you used here and love the sprakle in the die cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful easel card- love the great die with the pop of blue for the flowers, and the BG DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design with the sparkle on the flower die and the shading around the outside. Love how the sentiment works so well with this style card.

    ReplyDelete