Friday, April 18, 2014

You are my happy

Today I am sharing a new card using a stamp from Whiff of Joy. This stamp is also from the upcoming release to this is a bit if sneak peek as well. This is a pretty simple card without a lot of detail, but I made it this way since I wanted all the focus to be on the colored image. I used my Copic Marker to color this image and then I cut panels from different colors of cardstock to frame the image. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set as the cute little girl and I really like this set.


I am definitely not very good at coloring images and I can't really stay within the lines. And I am an absolute idot when it comes to understanding shadows and light so even though the image isn't even close to perfect I am quite happy with the result.















































If you want more information about how I did the coloring, what colors I used and hos I made the card please have a look at the tutorial video I uploaded on YouTube. You can find the video on my YouTube channel or here below.


YouTube Video:

-----------------
Products used:
(
Since this is just a sneak peek of the new Whiff of Joy products I won't be adding them to my product list below.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika,
    what a great work again. I love your videos and also tryed to make a project with your inspiration, just love it.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete