Sunday, September 15, 2013

Monthly Techinque Challenge - Paper Piecing

Today it is time for another Monthly Technique Challenge over at SweetStamps.com. The theme is Paper Piecing and this is a very fun challenge I think. 

I have made a card using a few products from SweetStamps.com and I am pretty pleased with how this card turned out. So I hope you like it.

I also recorded a video showing how I did the card. Despite some problems with the recording and I did put it all together in a 7 minute long video. I may not be the best filmmaker, but I hope you enjoy the video anyway.

As usual you can join the fun. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.

Here is the YouTube Video:
 

Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

3 comments:

  1. I love your video- I am visual so like to see 'how' you achieved the effect you did- love your resist of the die cut and the flower is beautiful on the die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, love how you used the die to make your background. Love the distressing and the color on the flower really pops. Awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I do agree with Shelly I love your You Tube Video! Love how you have made that lovely background of yours. Thanks for the lovely ideas.
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete