Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Birthday Challenge #132

I am starting to get caught up now with everything since the wedding. A lot of things have been pushed aside for quite some time due to all the planing and traveling.  I have had the best time ever and I am a bit sad that it all is over now. But at the same time I am pleased that things have calmed down a bit. Some "slow time" is giving me the chance to do other things that I love and just enjoy every moment. We do have our honeymoon coming up though and I am really excited about that. We're going to Mexico in December and it is going to be so much fun.

And as usual when it is Tuesday it's time for another fun challenge from SweetStamps. This time the theme is Birthday. I have used a great sentiment stamp that can be used for both birthdays and other occasions.

As usual you can join the fun and win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Erika love how you used the die

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Sweet and simple design, I love the sparkle on the flower and the layers with the die. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your DP and play on colors with the sentiment tag(s). The blue with the sparkly pink is making my heart sing- love the two colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Love the way you played with your colours and the sentiment pops with the colour choice of your lovely DP papers you used and the glitter on top of the flowers just beautiful.
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colors!! Love the layering of the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and I like how you used the die cut.

    ReplyDelete